fairytale

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

because i'm forgetful....

and will just keep buying and buying stuff because I forget what I already have...
I'm making note of things for these parties to make me feel like I have some sanity:)

Valeries High School Musical LUAU is in 2 WEEKS!

Food will be :
Burgers, Chips, Homemade dip
Cute little tropical fruit display (strawberries, pineapple, kiwi)
Plain cupcakes with little toothpick umbrellas as cupcake toppers

Decor Ideas:
lots of leis, chips will be in large plastic sand buckets, tiki torches, HSM balloons, etc.

(I have 8 small plates, and napkins, need forks, large plates)

FUN:
blow up water slide, water balloons (maybe), Limbo(maybe), Hawaiian and HSM music mix.

Emerie's Mystic Mermaid Party is in ONE MONTH!!

Snack Buffet: tootsie rolls in pink and blue wrapping, pink marshmallows, animal crackers, PB&J starfish sandwiches and turkey sandwiches, pasta shell salad, pearl cake pops, pink and blue M&Ms or six lets.

FUN: water slide, dress up like a mermaid (pearl necklace,rings,face paint), sand art

This banner will say Happy Birthday Emerie when its done

The mirror is a clam shell... found in the dollar spot at target!


DECOR: seashells, birthday banner(made by ME),round paper lanterns, bubble machine

I'm sure I will be editing this as the days get closer, to keep me somewhat organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment